Booking Policy: - 30% of the total tour cost is required to process the bookings, which can be made by a credit card or bank transfer.
- Balance amount is required 30 days prior to check-in dates by Transfer / Bank Transfer / Credit Card / Debit Card / DD Note: Advance amount can be paid by NEFT Transfer / Bank Transfer / Credit Card / Debit Card . Each Credit Card / Debit Card payment will attract surcharges @ 3%. On Master and Visa card. For Amex card it will attract surcharge @4.25 %
Cancellation by Guest:
If the guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then she/he shall give a written application to the company within a specified time limit along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges will be calculated on Gross Tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure & the date of cancellation. Any refund payable to the guest will be paid after the company receives refund from the respective authorities. The company deducts processing charges from the refund which is to be paid to the guest.
Cancellation policy in India
- Bookings cancelled before 60 days from date of travel. 10% of total tour cost will be deducted.
- Booking cancelled between 59-45 days, from date of travel, 20% of total tour cost.
- Booking cancelled between 44-30 days from date of travel, 30% of total tour cost.
- Booking cancelled between 29-15 days from date of travel, 50% of total tour cost.
- Booking cancelled in less than 15 days, there will be no refund.
- Flight tickets cancellation will be as per flight cancellation policy.
Note: 5% service charges and any bank charges will not be refunded in any case, if booking cancelled any time after confirmation of arrangements.
When the Company cancels a tour:
In case if any Tour is cancelled from the Company's end, then the full refund of amount paid by the guest will be made within 10 working days of cancellation of the tour by cheque only. Alternatively, the guest can take any other Tour option suggested by the Travel Advisor or can utilize the tour amount paid for any of the company's future tour.
Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by 'A/C payee' cheque, in Indian Rupees on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
No refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
-Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation.
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized. -If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
-If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
-For all Card payments - Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
The Company reserves the right to:
Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.